Developer Area/Developer Meetings/35
From Mahara Wiki
< Developer Area | Developer MeetingsRevision as of 23:22, 13 August 2014 by Anzeljg
Agenda for the 35th Mahara developer meeting on Thursday, 14 August 2014 at 8:00 UTC
The developer meetings are held on IRC in the #mahara-dev channel. An IRC bot will be used to take minutes of these meetings and agendas made available on these pages before-hand.
If you don't have an IRC client, you can join us using your web browser.
Chair: Robert Lyon
- Items from last meeting
- anitsirk to check if another catalyst dev can upgrade the mahara gerrit since we are upgrading our internal one as well.
- anitsirk to adjust the help text to show the correct number of days that certain messages are deleted. See https://bugs.launchpad.net/mahara/+bug/1334576
- robertl to write up notes of how to deal with patches that one person started and another continued and then hands back
- tobiasz tries to implement an automatic conversion of all reusable text-boxes that aren't copied so far to plain ones.
- Discuss the allowing of Ghada to the security review group
- Discuss the Social profile addresses feature (anzeljg)
- [your item goes here]
- Next meeting and chair
- Any other business