Developer Area/Developer Meetings/51
From Mahara Wiki
< Developer Area | Developer MeetingsRevision as of 09:58, 10 March 2016 by Anzeljg
Agenda for the 50th Mahara developer meeting on Thursday, 10 March 2016, 8:00 UTC
The developer meetings are held on IRC in the #mahara-dev channel. An IRC bot will be used to take minutes of these meetings and agendas made available on these pages before-hand.
If you don't have an IRC client, you can join us using your web browser.
- Topics from previous meeting
- aarowlaptop to update the wiki and readme file to reflect the addition of the two mobile browsers in the supported software. (It was agreed to start smoke-testing Mahara on mobile devices in the latest Safari (iOS) and Android Chrome [Android] browsers.) - Done as part of the readme update by anitsirk
- aarowlaptop to look at solution for moving blocks properly for https://reviews.mahara.org/#/c/5749/
- anitsirk to ask the front-end devs to write up instructions for building a theme under windows
- anitsirk to update the readme for 15.04 and 15.10 and master in regards to supported versions of Internet Explorer -> Bug report
- anitsirk to create a bug report for the password length -> Done
- anitsirk to start a discussion on mahara.org on whether to adopt the Contributor Covenant.
- anitsirk to set up new bug report for disabling persona auth per default for 16.04 and add warning when about to enable it. -> Done
- mingard will work on finding and documenting duplicated sections, and maybe do a bit of a proposal on how we should restructure the scripts generally
- User experience enhancement (anzeljg)
- Your topic here
- Next meeting and chair
- Any other business