Developer Area/Developer Meetings/72
Agenda for the 72nd Mahara developer meeting on Wednesday, 26 June 2019, 7:00 UTC
We will meet using Meet.Catalyst (a Catalyst staff member will initiate the call).
Our #mahara-dev channel on Freenode IRC will be our backup or in case there are problems with the web conferencing tool and we'll need to chat to resolve it. If you don't have an IRC client, you can join us using your web browser.
- Chair: Gregor Anzelj
- Minute taker: Rebecca Blundell
- Items from last meeting
- to test if language strings that exist in both 19.04 and 18.10, for example, are both translated if he only changes it in 19.04.
- to contact Synergy about the test timeline of the access moderation.
- to create bug report around the issue he encountered exporting users from one instance and importing them into another
- Robert to look at https://reviews.mahara.org/9634 and see what is needed to correct the issue as it may be a fundamental one.
- Peter to submit the changes for core changes to support sending of Mahara notifications to Moodle.
- Next meeting and chair
- Any other business