Actions

Developer Area/Developer Meetings/72

From Mahara Wiki

< Developer Area‎ | Developer Meetings
Revision as of 19:49, 26 June 2019 by Anitsirk (talk | contribs)

Agenda for the 72nd Mahara developer meeting on Wednesday, 26 June 2019, 7:00 UTC

We will meet using Meet.Catalyst (a Catalyst staff member will initiate the call).

Our #mahara-dev channel on Freenode IRC will be our backup or in case there are problems with the web conferencing tool and we'll need to chat to resolve it. If you don't have an IRC client, you can join us using your web browser.


  • Chair: Gregor Anzelj
  • Minute taker: Rebecca Blundell


Agenda

  1. Items from last meeting
    • Gregor
      • to test if language strings that exist in both 19.04 and 18.10, for example, are both translated if he only changes it in 19.04.
      • to contact Synergy about the test timeline of the access moderation.
      • to create bug report around the issue he encountered exporting users from one instance and importing them into another
    • Robert to look at https://reviews.mahara.org/9634 and see what is needed to correct the issue as it may be a fundamental one.
    • Peter to submit the changes for core changes to support sending of Mahara notifications to Moodle.
    • Done:
      • Kristina to create forum post on the dev meeting format to see what those that didn't attend think. Done on 12 May 2019.
      • Cecilia to make forum post outlining an interim mitigation for the trigger issue. Done on 3 May 2019
  2. Support for new and old versions of PHP, Postgres, MySQL (Discussion start: Kristina)
  3. Next meeting and chair
  4. Any other business