Developer Area/Developer Meetings/84
From Mahara Wiki
< Developer Area | Developer MeetingsRevision as of 09:41, 31 May 2021 by Gold (Linking to my User page. This is currently being used for my application to be an approved developer.)
Agenda for the 84th Mahara developer meeting on Tuesday, 8 June 2021 at 7:30 UTC
We will meet using Big Blue Button (Kristina will initiate the call).
Our Mahara channel on Matrix will be our backup in case there are problems with the web conferencing tool and we'll need to chat to resolve it. You can connect to our Matrix channel also using the #mahara channel on Freenode IRC.
- Chair: Robert Lyon
- Minute taker: Kristina Hoeppner
- Items from previous meetings:
- Kristina: Announce Matrix as official synchronous communication channel and change documentation where needed
- Robert and other devs: Check what it would take to change a plugin to a Git submodule, incl. necessary documentation and impact on ZIP archive
- Russel: Update on Résumé builder
- Applications to become approved developers:
- Mahara 21.04 release
- Next meeting and chair