Actions

Difference between revisions of "Developer Area/Developer Meetings/86"

From Mahara Wiki

< Developer Area‎ | Developer Meetings
(Adding Pieforms to the discussion.)
(3 intermediate revisions by 2 users not shown)
Line 14: Line 14:
 
** Bootstrap Carousel issue: Bug coming from Adam
 
** Bootstrap Carousel issue: Bug coming from Adam
 
** Kristina to check with Evonne how to get the custom styles into TinyMCE
 
** Kristina to check with Evonne how to get the custom styles into TinyMCE
* [https://mahara.org/interaction/forum/topic.php?id=8905 Rename 'master' to 'main']
+
* [https://mahara.org/interaction/forum/topic.php?id=8906 Rename 'master' to 'main']
 
* [https://mahara.org/interaction/forum/topic.php?id=8905 Git branch management change proposal]
 
* [https://mahara.org/interaction/forum/topic.php?id=8905 Git branch management change proposal]
 +
* Smarty/Dwoo is incompatible with PHP8. PHP7 reaches EOL at the end of next year. [[Developer_Area/Dev_Team_Ideas#Replacing_Smarty | Also see ancient info on the discussion around Smarty]]
 +
* Pieforms also uses deprecated functions that will be removed in PHP 8
 
* Mahara 21.10 release
 
* Mahara 21.10 release
 
* Your item here
 
* Your item here
 
* Any other business
 
* Any other business
 
* Next meeting and chair
 
* Next meeting and chair

Revision as of 13:39, 17 September 2021

Agenda for the 86th Mahara developer meeting on Wednesday, 8 September 2021 at 7:30 UTC

We will meet using Big Blue Button (Kristina will initiate the call).

Our Mahara channel on Matrix will be our backup in case there are problems with the web conferencing tool and we'll need to chat to resolve it. You can connect to our Matrix channel also using the #mahara channel on Freenode IRC.

  • Chair: Kristina Hoeppner
  • Minute taker: TBD

Agenda