Actions

Difference between revisions of "Developer Area/Developer Meetings/87"

From Mahara Wiki

< Developer Area‎ | Developer Meetings
(→‎Agenda: updating link to proposal)
(2 intermediate revisions by the same user not shown)
Line 11: Line 11:
  
 
* Items from previous meetings:
 
* Items from previous meetings:
** Gold: Proposal on how to handle third-party libraries going forward and include looking at templating engine.
+
** Gold: [[Proposals/Management of third party libraries|Proposal on how to handle third-party libraries going forward]] and include looking at templating engine.
 
** Kristina: Write announcement about PHP 8 compatibility
 
** Kristina: Write announcement about PHP 8 compatibility
** Gold and Dianne: Look into support of third-party libraries and PHP 8 support (after the meeting decided that Gold will look into third-party libraries and Dianne
+
** Gold and Dianne: Look into support of third-party libraries and PHP 8 support (after the meeting decided that Gold will look into third-party libraries and Dianne into frequently used Linux distributions)
 
** N.N.: Include some sanity checks in the makefile, e.g. if someone tries to push to _STABLE to bring up an alert.
 
** N.N.: Include some sanity checks in the makefile, e.g. if someone tries to push to _STABLE to bring up an alert.
** into frequently used Linux distributions)
 
 
* Mahara 21.10 release
 
* Mahara 21.10 release
 
* Technical areas for Mahara 22.04
 
* Technical areas for Mahara 22.04

Revision as of 13:02, 25 November 2021

Agenda for the 87th Mahara developer meeting on 30 November 2021. Please RSVP by 26 November 2021 so we can decide on the time.

We will meet using Big Blue Button (Kristina will initiate the call).

Our Mahara channel on Matrix will be our backup in case there are problems with the web conferencing tool and we'll need to chat to resolve it. You can connect to our Matrix channel also using the #mahara channel on Freenode IRC.

  • Chair: Robert Lyon
  • Minute taker: Dianne Tennent

Agenda

  • Items from previous meetings:
    • Gold: Proposal on how to handle third-party libraries going forward and include looking at templating engine.
    • Kristina: Write announcement about PHP 8 compatibility
    • Gold and Dianne: Look into support of third-party libraries and PHP 8 support (after the meeting decided that Gold will look into third-party libraries and Dianne into frequently used Linux distributions)
    • N.N.: Include some sanity checks in the makefile, e.g. if someone tries to push to _STABLE to bring up an alert.
  • Mahara 21.10 release
  • Technical areas for Mahara 22.04
  • Your item here
  • Any other business
  • Next meeting and chair