Developer Area/Developer Meetings/87
From Mahara Wiki
Agenda for the 87th Mahara developer meeting on 30 November 2021. Please RSVP by 26 November 2021 so we can decide on the time.
We will meet using Big Blue Button (Kristina will initiate the call).
Our Mahara channel on Matrix will be our backup in case there are problems with the web conferencing tool and we'll need to chat to resolve it. You can connect to our Matrix channel also using the #mahara channel on Freenode IRC.
- Chair: Robert Lyon
- Minute taker: Dianne Tennent
- Items from previous meetings:
- Gold: Proposal on how to handle third-party libraries going forward and include looking at templating engine.
- Kristina: Write announcement about PHP 8 compatibility
- Gold and Dianne: Look into support of third-party libraries and PHP 8 support (after the meeting decided that Gold will look into third-party libraries and Dianne into frequently used Linux distributions)
- N.N.: Include some sanity checks in the makefile, e.g. if someone tries to push to _STABLE to bring up an alert.
- Mahara 21.10 release
- Technical areas for Mahara 22.04
- Your item here
- Any other business
- Next meeting and chair