Actions

Difference between revisions of "Developer Area/Developer Meetings/90"

From Mahara Wiki

< Developer Area‎ | Developer Meetings
(The next Dev Meeting agenda)
 
m
(One intermediate revision by the same user not shown)
Line 1: Line 1:
Agenda for the 90th Mahara developer meeting on 18 May 2022 at 07:30 UTC ([https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?msg=89th+Mahara+developer+meeting&iso=20220518T0730&p1=264 check your time zone]).
+
Agenda for the 90th Mahara developer meeting on 22 June 2022 at 07:30 UTC ([https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?msg=89th+Mahara+developer+meeting&iso=20220622T1930&p1=264&ah=1 check your time zone]).
  
 
We will meet using [https://bigbb.catalyst.net.nz/gl/kri-qrp-eqx Big Blue Button] (A Catalyst staff member will initiate the call).
 
We will meet using [https://bigbb.catalyst.net.nz/gl/kri-qrp-eqx Big Blue Button] (A Catalyst staff member will initiate the call).
Line 5: Line 5:
 
Our #Mahara channel on Matrix will be our backup in case there are problems with the web conferencing tool and we'll need to chat to resolve it. You can connect to our Matrix channel also using the #mahara channel on Freenode IRC.
 
Our #Mahara channel on Matrix will be our backup in case there are problems with the web conferencing tool and we'll need to chat to resolve it. You can connect to our Matrix channel also using the #mahara channel on Freenode IRC.
  
* Chair: Dianne Tennent
+
*Chair: Dianne Tennent
* Minute taker: Kristina Hoeppner
+
*Minute taker: Kristina Hoeppner
  
 
[[Developer_Area/Developer_Meetings/Chair_Duties|Chair and minute taker duties explained]]
 
[[Developer_Area/Developer_Meetings/Chair_Duties|Chair and minute taker duties explained]]
Line 13: Line 13:
  
 
===Items from previous meetings:===
 
===Items from previous meetings:===
* Robert - Ongoing - Look into improving the <code>get_user</code> function for submissions management, e.g. a bulk version and a bare-bones version
+
 
* Kristina - Lang pack manager docs in the Manual
+
*Robert - Ongoing - Look into improving the <code>get_user</code> function for submissions management, e.g. a bulk version and a bare-bones version
* Kristina - Two webinars - details will be posted to the forums
+
*Kristina - Lang pack manager docs in the Manual
* Devs - PHP 8 compatibility
+
*Kristina - Two webinars - details will be posted to the forums
 +
*Devs - PHP 8 compatibility
 
*Any other business
 
*Any other business
 
*Next meeting and chair
 
*Next meeting and chair
Line 24: Line 25:
 
'''Date''': TBC
 
'''Date''': TBC
  
* '''Chair:''' TBC
+
*'''Chair:''' TBC
* '''Minute taker:''' TBC
+
*'''Minute taker:''' TBC

Revision as of 13:06, 9 June 2022

Agenda for the 90th Mahara developer meeting on 22 June 2022 at 07:30 UTC (check your time zone).

We will meet using Big Blue Button (A Catalyst staff member will initiate the call).

Our #Mahara channel on Matrix will be our backup in case there are problems with the web conferencing tool and we'll need to chat to resolve it. You can connect to our Matrix channel also using the #mahara channel on Freenode IRC.

  • Chair: Dianne Tennent
  • Minute taker: Kristina Hoeppner

Chair and minute taker duties explained

Agenda

Items from previous meetings:

  • Robert - Ongoing - Look into improving the get_user function for submissions management, e.g. a bulk version and a bare-bones version
  • Kristina - Lang pack manager docs in the Manual
  • Kristina - Two webinars - details will be posted to the forums
  • Devs - PHP 8 compatibility
  • Any other business
  • Next meeting and chair


The next developer meeting plan

Date: TBC

  • Chair: TBC
  • Minute taker: TBC