From Mahara Wiki
Revision as of 17:29, 29 May 2019 by Lenastackhouse
If you have a question that is not answered by the wiki, you can ask about it in the forums. And if you want to add content, please feel free! You may want to ask in the forums to check if you're adding something in the right place or that it's not already documented first, if you're not sure.
Mahara is an open-source e-portfolio for education. An e-portfolio is a type of web application that allows users to record and share evidence of lifelong learning. (In technical terms, it's a bit like a content management system crossed with a social network.)
For more information about what Mahara is and does, try the Mahara user manual's introduction chapter: https://manual.mahara.org/en/19.04/intro/introduction.html#what-is-mahara
- Download Mahara
- Mahara LiveCD
- System requirements for installing Mahara
- User manual - how to use Mahara, for students and staff.
- Developer area
- Plugins list
- Community-contributed themes
- Language packs
- Instructions on Installing Mahara or upgrading Mahara. Release notes for each release are available.
- Customising Mahara - themes, plugins etc., and developer documentation if you're wanting to understand/write plugins for Mahara.
- Mahara-Moodle integration guide.
- Need support? Or want to contribute to Mahara?
- Mahara project overview for information about the organization behind Mahara
- Blueprints and specifications in development
- Community resources
- Contributing to Mahara
- Mahara team and contributors
- Documentación en Español
- Mahara on social media sites
- Mahara.org forums - Code of conduct (Work in progress)
- Mahara Video
- Release notes
- System administrator's guide
- User-contributed tutorials about Mahara
This wiki is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.