From Mahara Wiki
This is a high level summary of the overall changes. View the individual pages for more details and mock-ups.
- Create the 'Outcomes portfolio' option as institution setting so that it can be available for groups created in that institution
- Create database tables for outcome types and subjects to record necessary details such as short names and colour code classes where appropriate.
A new group type is created that defines the editing permissions on a portfolio and access to certain other pages within a portfolio.
- Create the 'Manage outcomes' page infrastructure ('Manage outcomes – group admin only' mock-up)
- Create the outcomes overview page and infrastructure
- Allow for the direct editing of fields
- Allow for the clicking of icons to complete outcomes and activities
- Create new pages (activities) from this page and set them up
- Pull in activity information from the individual pages
- Respect permissions for the different types of group members and who can edit or only see what
- Add activity information to the page settings → Create a new portfolio page type
- Pull in information from tables and people to auto-populate information
- Display activity information set up on the page settings page
- Update certain information directly while editing or viewing the activity page
- Dealing with 'signing off' / completing activities
- Create a new block type
- Pull information through from the activity page setup for levels of achievement
- Deal with achievements and rules of what shall happen once a checkpoint has been achieved
Resembles the peer assessment block
- No restriction though who can add comments
- No draft option
- No instructions
Page comments are still kept separate and could still be used.