Difference between revisions of "Releases/1.2.0beta2"
From Mahara Wiki
|Line 10:||Line 10:|
Latest revision as of 17:02, 19 June 2019
This is a beta release of Mahara 1.2. Things will be broken! However, we are now soliciting bug reports, should you find a bug. You can report bugs to the tracker:
Please choose 'HEAD/trunk' as the version of your bug.
This release is one in which upgrading from the 1.0 stable version is possible. This does not mean that this should be done on a live website! Instead, make a copy of your database and dataroot, set up a new Mahara using them, and test upgrading on that.
Upgrading from this release to any future release will not be supported either, so please perform any testing you might want to make on either a new install of this release or a copy of your site.
This release includes:
- Username & password no longer required on register page - chosen on first login instead
- Captcha can be disabled in site options
- Import of resume artefacts
- New Tag cloud block and My Tags page
- Basic View import
- Admins can close the site manually
- Bug fixes