From Mahara Wiki
< ReleasesRevision as of 19:46, 9 May 2011 by WikiSysop (Created page with "This is a beta release of Mahara 1.2. Things will be broken! However, we are now soliciting bug reports, should you find a bug. You can report bugs to the tracker: [https://ed…")
This is a beta release of Mahara 1.2. Things will be broken! However, we are now soliciting bug reports, should you find a bug. You can report bugs to the tracker:
Please choose 'HEAD/trunk' as the version of your bug.
This release is one in which upgrading from the 1.1 stable version is possible. This does not mean that this should be done on a live website! Instead, make a copy of your database and dataroot, set up a new Mahara using them, and test upgrading on that.
Upgrading from this release to any future release will not be supported either, so please perform any testing you might want to make on either a new install of this release or a copy of your site.
This release includes:
- Full LEAP2A import support - including Views
- Many theme updates and fixes (work in progress)
- Support RTL languages
- AJAX pagination on find friends page
- Add ability to extract .zip, .tar.gz and .tar.bz2 files in My Files
- File browser can be used to select a folder in the folder blocktype
- Swap Smarty for Dwoo
- Support HTTPS login page