Difference between revisions of "Roadmap/Mahara 21.04 roadmap"
From Mahara Wiki
Latest revision as of 14:41, 7 May 2021
For the release of Mahara 21.04, the April 2021 release, a number of features were identified to support the growth of Mahara. This list may be added to throughout the release cycle, and it will be updated once Mahara 21.04 has been released.
to simplify the user interface, keep up with the changing world of how people interact with web applications and thus expect from Mahara.
- Delete all pages when a collection is deleted
- Exclude group tutors and admins from showing under "Members without a submission to the group"
- Move 'Watchlist notification delay' out of site options and into the plugin administration
- Allow block title to be autoselected for quicker editing
- Don't display page description on page itself
- Create a default option for comments on the 'Note' block and for pages
- 'More options' button pages has 'Manage access' option
- Granular options which portfolios to see in 'Latest changes I can view'
- Remove the institution membership joining notification when account is created by the system
- Show alert when closing block via 'Close' icon
to offer tools to learners that they need to create the portfolios they want or are required to set up.
- Extend the portfolio submissions area to include a management tool for group administrators
- 'Portfolio review' block
- More useful information on the 'Portfolio completion' overview page
- Add portfolio completion information to 'Shared with me' page
- Turn peer role into configurable role so it can see content
- Restrict with how many people or groups of people you can share your portfolio
- Portfolio viewer removes themselves from a portfolio
- Send notification when revoking access for a person
- Create templates more efficiently on the institution and site level
- Report: Completion and review
- Report: Reviewer summary
- Report: Portfolios with reviewer
- Group administrator be allowed to see group submission archive for their group
- Create portfolio creation queue for institution templates
to make use of new libraries that are used and keep current with technology that is included. That also supports the usability of the site.
- Make display of the name more flexible on a page
- Show student ID as part of the display name function
- Remove mobile device detection
- Change pieforms to allow for the same lang string non-capitalized
- Better options when it comes to making screenshots in behat
- Allow docker-compose to run multpile instances on one host
- Making theming of buttons more efficient
- Trigger off fast_index.php when reindexing the site with elasticsearch
- The Mahara docker environment needs a sendmail program
See the release information
Upgraded the wiki to the latest LTS