Roadmap/Mahara 21.10 roadmap
From Mahara Wiki
For the [release of Mahara 21.10 https://launchpad.net/mahara/+milestone/21.10.0], the October 2021 release, a number of features were identified to support the growth of Mahara. This list may be added to throughout the release cycle, and it will be updated once Mahara 21.10 has been released.
This list still needs to be confirmed once we are starting to look into the 21.10 release. The items listed here are preliminary.
to simplify the user interface, keep up with the changing world of how people interact with web applications and thus expect from Mahara.
- Resolved a number of accessibility problems for better WCAG 2.1 compliance
- Allow more modern safe CSS 3 rules in the text editor
- When account suspension done via cron, mention that and not a person
to offer tools to learners that they need to create the portfolios they want or are required to set up.
- LTI Advantage integration (experimental)
- Language chooser to honor 'Accept Language' from the browser
- Allow SmartEvidence collection to be set up in a group
- Differentiate private and public comments in exports
to make use of new libraries that are used and keep current with technology that is included. That also supports the usability of the site.
See the release information