Difference between revisions of "Developer Area/Coding guidelines"
From Mahara Wiki
(Suggestions of guidelines changes.)
Revision as of 02:25, 20 July 2013
What needs to be added
- Make sure function name starts from letter (no _ before function names).
- Single whitespace between functions within the class and lib files
- Double whitespace between classes
- No hardcoded binary (security reasons)
- No hardcoded serialised data (security reasons)
- No closing php tag
- No whitespaces at the end is required
- "case" multiline syntax