From Mahara Wiki
Mahara 18.04 user manual section 5. Portfolio
To test this page it is assumed that a fresh install of Mahara has taken place and user sets "Password" and "email" for the initial login. It is also assumed that there is a fresh database with no data. For more information of the dashboard please see Mahara 18.04 user manual section 3. Dashboard. This page will have screenshots of pages using the "Raw" theme. Other themes will need to be tested but will have to be set by the Site admin in the Site settings panel found here Admin menu > Configure site > Site options > Site settings
Mahara 18.04 user manual section 5.1.1. Overview page
Things to test for Manually
- Visual check
- Overview page uses correct colour "Raw"
- Header elements displayed
- Mahara logo displayed -top left of page
- Search bar displayed
- navigation menus displayed - User menu, Administration menu and Main menu
- Page title displayed "Pages and collections"
- footer is displayed and links functioning correctly
Test script scenarios
- Manual Test Scenario: User should see correct page styling
- Scenario: ???????????????????
- Existing Behat automated test - /test/behat/features/settings/loginattempts.feature - Scenario: Too many bad password attempts