Developer Area/Developer Meetings/31
From Mahara Wiki
< Developer Area | Developer MeetingsRevision as of 22:17, 4 March 2014 by Anzeljg
Agenda for the 31st Mahara developer meeting on Thursday, 27 March 2014 at 8:00 UTC
The developer meetings are held on IRC in the #mahara-dev channel. An IRC bot will be used to take minutes of these meetings and agendas made available on these pages before-hand.
If you don't have an IRC client, you can join us using your web browser.
Chair: Kristina Hoeppner
- Items from last meeting
- Whitespace changes in patches (kabalin)
- Usability (anzeljg)
- Multilinguality of Mahara
- Finding or searching for pages shared with me (if there are thousands of those pages and posiblly a lot of pages have the same title)
- Copying of Textboxes should create real copies not only linked texboxes
- Display name on publically available pages (or don't show name at all - don't show 'by' at all)
- Better tag support:
- On the blocktype level: For example, when adding images it would be nice if user could select tag and all images that contain that tag they would be displayed (added to page) or the user would have the possibility to choome among taged ones, which of them to add to page
- On the page level: When creating new page, if user could select existing tag, all the artefacts (matching blocktypes) that contain that tag would be randomly (or in some order) added to the page. Then the user would rearrange them or delete them.
- Next meeting and chair
- Any other business