Developer Area/Developer Meetings/31
From Mahara Wiki
< Developer Area | Developer MeetingsRevision as of 23:04, 4 March 2014 by Anzeljg
Agenda for the 31st Mahara developer meeting on Thursday, 27 March 2014 at 8:00 UTC
The developer meetings are held on IRC in the #mahara-dev channel. An IRC bot will be used to take minutes of these meetings and agendas made available on these pages before-hand.
If you don't have an IRC client, you can join us using your web browser.
Chair: Kristina Hoeppner
- Items from last meeting
- Whitespace changes in patches (kabalin)
- Usability (anzeljg)
- Multilinguality of Mahara
- Finding or searching for pages shared with me (if there are thousands of those pages and posiblly a lot of pages have the same title)
- Copying of Textboxes should create real copies not only linked texboxes
- Display name on publically available pages (or don't show name at all - don't show 'by' at all)
- Next meeting and chair
- Any other business