Developer Area/Developer Meetings/42
Agenda for the 42nd Mahara developer meeting on Thursday, 26 March 2015, 8:00 UTC
The developer meetings are held on IRC in the #mahara-dev channel. An IRC bot will be used to take minutes of these meetings and agendas made available on these pages before-hand.
If you don't have an IRC client, you can join us using your web browser.
Chair: Kristina Hoeppner
- Items from last meeting
- Everyone have a look at annotations and smartevidence patches from nigel and ghada as high priority ones for 1504
- robertl_ share a speadsheet of issues to review with everyone
- yuliya add some info on RTL support to wiki
- sonn and yuliya figure out how to create a dialect language code and set up translations for it
- robertl_ create a Wiki page about HTML export improvements and set up a blueprint in launchpad
- GitLab acquired Gitorious: What does this mean for us? (Kristina)
- Your item goes here...
- Next meeting and chair
- Any other business