Actions

Developer Area/Developer Meetings/69

From Mahara Wiki

< Developer Area‎ | Developer Meetings
Revision as of 09:58, 22 January 2019 by Cecilia (talk | contribs) (Created page with "Agenda for the 69th Mahara developer meeting on [https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?iso=20190129T07&p1=1440 Tuesday, 29 January 2019, 7:00 UTC] We will mee...")
(diff) ← Older revision | Latest revision (diff) | Newer revision → (diff)

Agenda for the 69th Mahara developer meeting on Tuesday, 29 January 2019, 7:00 UTC

We will meet using Meet.Catalyst (a Catalyst staff member will initiate the call).

Our #mahara-dev channel on Freenode IRC will be our backup or in case there are problems with the web conferencing tool and we'll need to chat to resolve it. If you don't have an IRC client, you can join us using your web browser.


  • Chair: Cecilia Vela Gurovic
  • Minute taker: Rebecca Blundell


Agenda:

  1. Topic from previous meeting:
  • Robert to look more into the authentication between mahara.org and git.mahara.org.
  • Robert to look more into migrating items from Launchpad into git.mahara.org for testing purposes so we can get a better understanding of what it'll look like in the end.
  1. Next meeting and chair
  2. Any other business