Developer Area/Developer Meetings/69
From Mahara Wiki
< Developer Area | Developer MeetingsRevision as of 19:31, 23 January 2019 by Anitsirk
Agenda for the 69th Mahara developer meeting on Tuesday, 29 January 2019, 7:00 UTC
We will meet using Meet.Catalyst (a Catalyst staff member will initiate the call).
Our #mahara-dev channel on Freenode IRC will be our backup or in case there are problems with the web conferencing tool and we'll need to chat to resolve it. If you don't have an IRC client, you can join us using your web browser.
- Chair: Cecilia Vela Gurovic
- Minute taker: Rebecca Blundell
- Topic from previous meeting:
- Robert to look more into the authentication between mahara.org and git.mahara.org.
- Robert to look more into migrating items from Launchpad into git.mahara.org for testing purposes so we can get a better understanding of what it'll look like in the end.
- Progress on Mahara 19.04 (Kristina)
- Next meeting and chair
- Any other business