Developer Area/Release Instructions/Minor Release
From Mahara Wiki
< Developer Area | Release InstructionsRevision as of 16:25, 6 May 2022 by Doristam
📋 Final Checks
🟡 Security team (if you don't have +2 review status, you won't be able to see these patches)
🚨 Make sure that any security reviews/patches are merged before proceeding 🚨
- Merge the 'Private' security patches.
- Update the related Launchpad bugs to 'Public security'.
🟡 Release manager
- CVE #'s - Security issues have an assigned CVE number?
- Backporting - security fixes backported to all supported versions that need them?
- Bugs fixed - all bugs going into his release have their fixes merged for all supported versions?
- Comms - to Mahara partners + drafted the forum posts?
🟡 All devs
- Confirm your minor point release number, i.e. check the latest minor point release and add 1, e.g. 21.10.4 -> 21.10.5
- (Security team) Cherry-pick the security bugs with the status ' Confirmed' to your minor point branch. e.g. _DEV
- Create a release on the milestone on Launchpad to receive the release generated tarballs
git pull mahara-scripts
- Valid GPG - ensure you have a valid GPG key added to your Launchpad account: See https://launchpad.net/~username/+editpgpkeys
lptools- ensure you have the lp-upload-project installed for uploading the release tars:
apt-get install lptools
📓 Changelog and release notes
Use the templates below to structure your changelog and release notes. These are just to be preped. Filenames don't matter, the text is used later.
Note: You can copy the list of bugs from the milestone page (https://launchpad.net/mahara/+milestone/XX.YY.Z) and re-format the list.
Release notes templates