From Mahara Wiki
< Mahara日本語ドキュメントRevision as of 11:07, 27 September 2013 by Mits
作成中です - mits
Mahara aims to be usable by as many individuals as possible, including those with disabilities or special needs. To this end, any discrepancies from major accessibility standards, guidelines or legislation shall be logged as defects in the bug tracker, and tagged with "accessibility", for inclusion in an appropriate release.
- Web Accessibility Initiative
- Equality Act 2010, in particular:
- See also the Equality Act 2010 Statutory Code of Practice (PDF) for Services, public functions and associations.
- Public sector equality duty created by the Equality Act 2010.
- SENDA - Special Educational Needs and Disability Act/Bill
- Disability Discrimination Act 1995 (now merged ino the Equality Act 2010).
- BS 8878:2010 – 16 Steps for an accessible web product
- Proposal for a Directive of the European Parliament and of the Council on the accessibility of public sector bodies' websites.