From Mahara Wiki
< ReleasesRevision as of 16:59, 19 June 2019 by Lenastackhouse
This is a beta release of Mahara 1.1 Sonorus. Things will be broken! However, we are now soliciting bug reports, should you find a bug. You can report bugs to the tracker:
Please choose 'HEAD/trunk' as the version of your bug.
This release is one in which upgrading from the 1.0 stable version is possible. This does not mean that this should be done on a live website! Furthermore, upgrading from this release to any future release will not be supported either, so please perform any testing you might want to make on either a new install of this release or a copy of your 1.0 site.
This release includes:
- Allows users to be subscribed to forums automatically when they join a group
- Form post emails are now threaded in e-mail clients that support this
- Lots of tidyups to wall post display
- Lots of fixes and improvements to view copying support
- Many other bug fixes, in particular to email sending, the MySQL upgrade path and language packs
As mentioned above, the upgrade should not be attempted on a live site yet. Instead, make a copy of your database and dataroot, set up a new Mahara using them, and test upgrading on that.
Also as mentioned above, upgrading from this release will not be supported.