Difference between revisions of "Releases/1.1.7"
(Created page with "This is a stable release of Mahara 1.1. Stable releases are fit for general use. If you find a bug, please report it to the tracker: https://bugs.launchpad.net/mahara This rel…")
Revision as of 13:45, 4 June 2019
This is a stable release of Mahara 1.1. Stable releases are fit for general use. If you find a bug, please report it to the tracker:
This release includes an upgrade path from 1.0. If you wish to upgrade, we encourage you to make a copy of your website and test the upgrade on it first, to minimise the effect of any potential unforseen problems.
Changes from 1.1.6:
- Upgraded HTMLPurifier to 4.0.0
- Fix creation of duplicate user accounts when using LDAP and XMLRPC authentication
- HTTPS logins supported
- Improvements to MNET: windows profile icon importing & links in emails
- Implemented "update user info on login" flag for LDAP
- CVE-2009-3298: Privelege escalation vulnerability
- CVE-2009-3299: Cross site scripting in resume
- Several bug fixes and minor translation updates across Mahara