Difference between revisions of "Releases/1.1.0beta2"
From Mahara Wiki
(Created page with "<div class="content"><div class="wiki-content"> This is a beta release of Mahara 1.1 Sonorus. Things will be broken! However, we are now soliciting bug reports, should you find …")
Revision as of 13:45, 4 June 2019
This is a beta release of Mahara 1.1 Sonorus. Things will be broken! However, we are now soliciting bug reports, should you find a bug. You can report bugs to the tracker:
Please choose 'HEAD/trunk' as the version of your bug.
This release includes:
- Remove reliance on 'file' to determine mime types of uploaded files
- Highlighting of files in the file browser
- Allow internally authenticated users to change their usernames
- Support for "semi-public" views accessible to logged-out users via a cryptic url
- Upgrades to phpmailer, snoopy, and htmlpurifier
- Support for public groups in which forums are visible to logged out users
- Bug fixes
As mentioned above, the upgrade should not be attempted on a live site yet. Instead, make a copy of your database and dataroot, set up a new Mahara using them, and test upgrading on that.
Also as mentioned above, upgrading from this release will not be supported.