Difference between revisions of "Releases/1.2.0alpha3"
(Created page with "Mahara 1.2.0alpha3 Release Notes<br /><br /> *** THERE IS NO UPGRADE PATH TO THIS RELEASE ***<br /><br /> You MUST install this from scratch, upgrading fro…")
m (Catadmin moved page Release Notes/1.2.0alpha3 to Releases/1.2.0alpha3 without leaving a redirect)
Revision as of 13:45, 4 June 2019
Mahara 1.2.0alpha3 Release Notes
*** THERE IS NO UPGRADE PATH TO THIS RELEASE ***
You MUST install this from scratch, upgrading from trunk or from a previous
stable release is NOT supported.
This is a preview release of Mahara 1.2. Things will be broken!
Please do not file bug reports, but we are interested to hear your
feedback on the new features, through #mahara on freenode or the forums at www.mahara.org.
This release includes:
* New 'raw' theme added as a parent for the 'default' theme
* Many cleanups to templates and css
* Support for view submission/release to/from mnet peers
* Slovenian, Dutch, Czech Pieforms translations
* Show institutions user is a member of on Find Friends, Profile
* Increase number of users on admin, staff user pages to 250
* New 'aqua' theme added
* Wall post deletion
* Move plugin css to separate stylesheets in the plugin directories
* Move admin css rules to a separate stylesheet
* Many new features in import/export
* Submit block configuration forms using ajax
* Support for 3-column layout
* Allow users to browse files area while configuring blocks
* Check artefact permissions when adding artefacts to blocks with download.php links directly in html
* XSS fixes from stable branch
* Subscribe users to topics they create
* Simplify email notifications of forum posts
* Refuse to perform new installs on non-UTF8 dbs
* Easier subscribe/unsubscribe from forum post emails
* Upgrade phpmailer to 5.0.2
* Upgrade TinyMCE to 3.2.5
* Setting to restrict new topic creation to admins/moderators
* Lots of bug fixes
As mentioned, there is no supported upgrade path. Attempting to upgrade an
existing Mahara will result in a broken system, so do not try this yet.