Community resources/Mahara on social media
From Mahara Wiki
< Community resources
Mahara users discuss Mahara in the discussion forums and on various social media sites. If your group is not listed here, please feel free to add it!
Join the conversation on our social pages! These are a great place to share your Mahara stories with us and stay upto date with community events.
The Mahara community on Mahara.org is where most of the discussions take place. The forums are a great place to ask questions and find out about current Mahara development.
Language- or region-specific Mahara User Groups
Find a Mahara community near you! We have communities all over the world who help us shape Mahara.
- MUGOZ - Mahara User Group Australia
- Moodle-Mahara Meetup (Adelaide, Australia)
- Canada: Mahara User Group Canada
- Czech Republic: Czech group
- France and other French-speaking countries: French-speaking community
- Germany and other German-speaking countries:
- German community, incl. forum discussions of the Mahara User Group Rhine-Neckar
- MaharaDE - group for the MaharaMoot DE / Mahara DE / Mahara Barcamp
- Great Britain
- Ireland: MaharaIRL
- Maharaユーザコミュニティ on Facebook
- Google+ group
- New Zealand: Kiwi MUG
- Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries: Spanish-speaking community
- United States of America
- MUG on Mahara.org - Mahara User Group (New York-based, but online discussions with everyone around the world)
- MUG on Facebook
Other useful sites
- Diigo: Bookmarks on Mahara things; you are welcome to add yours
- OpenHub: See your code contributions
- SlideShare: Tag your SlideShare presentation "mahara" and you'll be listed