Community resources/User Group Meetings/MUG 20121002
From Mahara Wiki
< Community resources | User Group Meetings
Agenda for the MUG October 2012 meeting on 2 October 2012 at 3 p.m. EST. The meeting will be held at http://purchase.adobeconnect.com/mug
- Updates from members
- SUNY FACT2 ePortfolio task force (Ellen/Keith)
- Re-cap ideas from MUG Panel in July (Garrett)
- Posting footage from recorded sessions on the web: Mahara wiki?
- Separate archive for shared resources: Mahara wiki?
- Collaboratively document some academic papers based on MUG: Mahara wiki books and papers pages?
- Seek out people from other user groups to exchange information (or code) to see what we might be missing using Mahara
- Reports and Assessment - How do others generate data on Mahara usage? (Beth)
- Mahara 1.6 reporting capabilities: site statistics and institution statistics
- Pedagogical Strategies – Sample assignments using Mahara (Linda)
- Programming topics - New plugins? Ideas? (Ellen)
- Informal "Mahara meet-ups" at Fall conferences (Beth)
- Is anyone attending Sloan or Educause?
- Next meeting - January 2013?