Developer Area/Developer Meetings/32
From Mahara Wiki
Agenda for the 32nd Mahara developer meeting on Thursday, 1 May 2014 at 8:00 UTC
The developer meetings are held on IRC in the #mahara-dev channel. An IRC bot will be used to take minutes of these meetings and agendas made available on these pages before-hand.
If you don't have an IRC client, you can join us using your web browser.
Chair: Ruslan Kabalin
- Items from last meeting
- everyone to look at list of enhancement suggestions made by the Ljubljana group
- anzeljg to write forum post / forum posts letting community members know about the usability improvement suggestions made in Ljubljana
- aarow_ to see how many files have a whitespace problem.
- rkabalin_ to update the dev documentation to reintroduce the requirement for avoiding trailing whitespaces
- aarow_ to update gerrit and launchpad settings to include the 3 new mahara core devs.
- Aaron W: By popular demand I've created a Mahara clone on github: https://github.com/MaharaProject
- Synced to gerrit using the same gerrit replication plugin as our gitorious repo
- Let me know your github username if you want to be a member of the github project on Mahara
- Next meeting and chair
- Any other business