Developer Area/Developer Meetings/37
From Mahara Wiki
Agenda for the 37th Mahara developer meeting on Thursday, 23 October 2014 at 8:00 UTC
The developer meetings are held on IRC in the #mahara-dev channel. An IRC bot will be used to take minutes of these meetings and agendas made available on these pages before-hand.
If you don't have an IRC client, you can join us using your web browser.
Chair: Robert Lyon
- Items from last meeting
- robertl_ to look into the reviews permissions to see if the change author problem can be avoided and/or update the wiki page with more info
- robertl_ to write his first mahara newsletter article on an upcoming 1.11 feature, the "artefact feedback on page" one funded by New York Institute of Technology
- Mahara 1.10 release (Kristina)
- Proposal: Change Mahara's version numbers (Kristina)
- Mahara 1.11/15.04 - what's on the roadmap? (Robert)
- Next meeting and chair
- Any other business