Developer Area/Developer Meetings/43
Agenda for the 43rd Mahara developer meeting on Thursday, 23 April 2015, 8:00 UTC
The developer meetings are held on IRC in the #mahara-dev channel. An IRC bot will be used to take minutes of these meetings and agendas made available on these pages before-hand.
If you don't have an IRC client, you can join us using your web browser.
Chair: Robert Lyon
- Items from last meeting
- yuliyabozhko1 will try to contact Launchpad and check if there is a way to get a custom language code set up.
- robertl_ to create bugs / wishlist items for improving the HTML export.
- Everyone: Review the possible options for the official mahara code repository that aarowlaptop mentioned and weight advantages and disadvantages.
- Mahara 15.04 release (Kristina)
- reviews.mahara.org server has been upgraded, Gerrit version will be upgraded soon (Aaron)
- Updating "Server OS" on the system requirements page to Ubuntu 12.04 and Debian 7 (Aaron)
- Because Ubuntu 10.04 and Debian 5 are out of support
- Should we raise Mahara 15.10 minimum supported PHP version to 5.4, or 5.5? (Aaron)
- PHP 5.3 reached end-of-life in August 2014
- PHP 5.4 will reach end-of-life in September 2015, shortly before the release of Mahara 15.10
- Next meeting and chair
- Any other business