Developer Area/Developer Meetings/50
From Mahara Wiki
Agenda for the 50th Mahara developer meeting on Tuesday, 2 February 2016, 7:30 UTC
The developer meetings are held on IRC in the #mahara-dev channel. An IRC bot will be used to take minutes of these meetings and agendas made available on these pages before-hand.
If you don't have an IRC client, you can join us using your web browser.
- Topics from previous meeting
- aarow_laptop to update the wiki and readme file to reflect the addition of the two mobile browsers in the supported software. (It was agreed to start smoke-testing Mahara on mobile devices in the latest Safari (iOS) and Android Chrome (Android) browsers.)
- aarow_laptop to ask the front-end devs to write up instructions for building a theme under windows
- aarow_laptop to collate information on use of Postgres 8.3 in LTS of the top 5-7 operating systems to determine whether support can be dropped or not. also take a look at Mahara rego data to see if those using Postgres 8.3 are on unsupported Mahara versions.
- Kristin to check with Jen and Julius and also go through the demos [of HTML5 player possibilities] and ask Brian that we can also get a UX person to go through.
- Kristina to check with patk about the character set for Raw.
- Support for Internet Explorer 9 and 10 (End of life support: 12 January 2016) - Kristina
- Password policy (currently 3-30 characters long) - Kristina
- Mochikit replacement (Jono started on it; two possibilities: Make some changes now to get rid of Mochikit and then later on strip out JS from PHP or just do the latter)- Kristina
- Sign the Contributor Covenant? - Kristina
- Persona shutdown (Launchpad Bug #1533377)
- Next meeting and chair
- Any other business