Actions

Developer Area/Developer Meetings/76

From Mahara Wiki

< Developer Area‎ | Developer Meetings

Agenda for the 76th Mahara developer meeting on Monday, 9 December 2019, 7:00 UTC

We will meet using Meet.Catalyst (a Catalyst staff member will initiate the call).

Our #mahara-dev channel on Freenode IRC will be our backup or in case there are problems with the web conferencing tool and we'll need to chat to resolve it. If you don't have an IRC client, you can join us using your web browser.

  • Chair: Rebecca Blundell
  • Minute taker: Robert Lyon

Agenda

  1. Items from the last meeting
    • Gregor to create bug report around the issue he encountered exporting users from one instance and importing them into another
    • Catalyst looking at possibilities of posting audio recordings of meetings online
    • Peter using Docker with Selenium to run Behat tests
    • Peter testing of trigger patches
    • Guillaume: Share plugin documentation with the Catalyst team for review. Best to send it to [email protected].
    • Kristina: Ask Cecilia what happens during export when page hasn't been converted yet
  2. Your agenda item here
  3. Next meeting and chair
  4. Any other business