Developer Area/Developer Meetings/62
From Mahara Wiki
Agenda for the 62nd Mahara developer meeting on Thursday, 23 November 2017, 7:00 UTC
The developer meetings are held on IRC in the #mahara-dev channel. An IRC bot will be used to take minutes of these meetings and agendas made available on these pages before-hand.
If you don't have an IRC client, you can join us using your web browser.
Chair: Robert Lyon
Meeting postponed - new date TBC
- Topic from previous meeting: dajan to get in touch with Emily Lenel and Nicolas Thorel to explain the CAS issues that they are having. (held over from previous meeting)
- Approve Cecilia Vela Gurovic as a +2 reviewer: See her work Cecilia's Application
- Mahara and the GDPR: initial thoughts - Kristina
- New features for 18.04: S3 storage, Memcached session handling - Robert
- Need to promote LTI to get LTI related things built in Mahara - Robert
- Next meeting and chair
- Any other business